Nanny's Pavillon : Storage Room

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Been a long time didn't review post in my blog. And this time I make a review post when I eat at a restaurant that just opened in the area where I live. His name is Nanny's Pavillon, probably for the umpteenth time I made ​​a review about this restaurant. But this time with a different theme in terms of design. This time its design is the storage room. Of course as the name implies you can see a wide range of cooking ingredients stored in a rack. There are eggs, milk, butter, cream cheese, and much more. I ordered a special menu of this restaurant, which is pancakes. Given the name Linda peanut butter pancakes, with peanut butter and vanilla ice cream on top. Hmmm sooo yummy. To drink I ordered cookies and cream milkshake, blend attractive to be eaten during the day as the lunch menu today.

1 comment:

Visa said...

amazing photos, such a cute place. love how its decorated.
xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive