Silence is Gold

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Uniqlo hoodie & pants + unbranded gold sunnies & headphone 
+ Bloods backpack + Moxie shoes


Speech is silver and many people know " silence is gold ". I am the kind of a quiet person. Only a few people nearby who knows if I actually was not quiet. I just wanted to know how the character of people I've met. Once I know, then I pull out my nature that loves to laugh and practically carefree. Sometimes I can be very quiet when in a new environment that is not yet known. But there are times when I also want to talk to people I met for the first time. I think I am being fair like this, because not all the people we met the first time it has good attitude. I would watch just to behave in front of people I know. If silence which I often do I get paid with a lump of gold, maybe this time I can buy anything I want. hehhehe just my imagination.
 

I spent last weekend with my friends in an apartment in the area Thamrin, Jakarta. This apartment has just been built, so when I get there is still quiet. I intend to swim there, before I swim I forced one of my female friend to take some photos there. You can see the moment my friend took a photo for me in one of the last photo in my headphones. It's very nice there, you can see the tall buildings and the beauty of the city from above. One of the nice holiday for me. I have a dream to be able to travel to various interesting tourist areas in Indonesia in 2014. Hope can be realized.

Ps: look at my new sunnies and headphone !!! the colors are gold.  Totally love the gold color so muchhhhh ! :)

No comments:

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive