Virgin Beach - Pari Island

Saturday, January 4, 2014

2 hours Trip at Pari Island. A day to remember in my life. 
This is photos diary from my short trip in there. 
Enjoy  :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
Ps : when I made ​​this post I just returned from my holiday trip to somewhere else. I can't wait to publish my holiday trip today. If you follow my daily activities in my instagram account, you already know that today I went to the ZOO !!!!!! .

No comments:

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive