Zoo Carnival

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Carnival Clothing t-shirt + LM For Hardware hat + Topman purple pants
Parachute boat shoes + H&M totebag + sunnies

Try something new in life that I think is required and very enjoyable. Because we will never know whether something we've never tried that can make us happy, mad or sad. So do not ever be afraid to try something new. Although many people say strange or unnatural, as long as we can do it and do not harm anyone else, just do it !. 

Like what I said, that in 2014 I wanted to try something new. Something I had never done in the last year, even my lifetime. And last Saturday with my friends went to the zoo, one of the places of interest to visit in my opinion. As I recall, this is the first time I went there. Can see different types of animals such as elephants, monkeys, gorillas, lions, zebras and many more. From the beginning I wanted to get a firsthand look there is one animal, the giraffe. Tall with spots on the body, making me interested in making a photo with a giraffe. Unfortunately giraffe was gone somewhere, because when I went to the cage, the animal I was looking for was not there. That there is only his house, where the giraffes eat. I am very interested in building that resembles a house like this. Tall and has a very unique design. Without thinking, even though it was a lot of visitors, I was desperate ventured to take pictures there. 

That day I tested his patience while driving around looking for a giraffe place and were also tested whether I was confident enough to take some photos there. New experiences that may not be forgotten as long as I live. I think in 2014, I would like to travel to various places in Indonesia. Hopefully one of my wishes could come true.

No comments:

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive