Stye Inspiration Lookbook : Sockless

Thursday, April 10, 2014

First of all, this actually is not my style. But I've just tried to post my outfit this week, Photoshoot without wearing socks or I have called SOCKLESS. If you're watching a variety show American Idol in 2014, you can see one of the contestants guy named Alex Preston. With a unique voice and was always singing with the guitar, he also has an interesting style dress and of course the most attention is her style without wearing socks. From him I was inspired to be stylish without wearing socks. And it turns out the style that I show to be young, fresh and casual. I actually lovers socks, but it looks like I will make it as one of my signature style. But I am compassionate yet confident to do this in public. But I will try it tomorrow when I come to an event called Pop Up Market. Hopefully I can overcome my shyness there.
And when I look at the site lookbook, many SOCKLESS style in there. Here are six of them.


1. Mikkel Weiss , Denmark.
2. Streetfashion101 , Europe. 
3. Ivan Moya , Spain.
4. Charlie Cole , Spain.
5. Florian Roser , USA .
6. Konrad D. , Poland. 

2 comments:

Vladimir G. said...

oh, i just now seen this, well thank you! :-)
www.streetfashion101.blogspot.com

Josh said...

Hi, just seen this, Thanks a lot for posting me on your blog!
Best,

Florian

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive