Simetri Coffee Roaster, Jakarta

Saturday, January 30, 2016


Two weeks ago for the first time in 2016 I went back to the coffee shop. Honestly, I really like to coffee shop not because they want to drink coffee but because I wanted to see first hand the good place. And this time I went pretty far in my opinion in the area called Puri Kembangan. If from my residence must be very far away. Symmetry Coffee Roaster the name of the place. Time in I felt very comfortable, the service friendly and completely relaxed to be there. Dear my time there a lot of visitors so I could not choose a seat I wanted. I ordered a drink which I forgot his name as well as the food I ordered green tea waffle with ogura ice cream. I order quite a long time coming but it does not matter. With a minimalist interior design, it becomes very convenient place to visit. I will quite often visit various coffee shop in Jakarta and surrounding areas. Stay tuned for a review of other interesting places.



This is the address if you want to visit. 

Address: VII A13 No.15, Puri, Jl. Kembang Abadi Utama, Jakarta Barat. 
Phone:(021) 58358895

No comments:

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive